View Civil Paper Status

The purpose of this page is for the persons who are involved with civil processes to see if the associated civil papers have arrived at the Sheriff's Office and been documented.   After the papers are documented the information will be available to monitor the disposition.   If your case number does not display the associated information, this could mean that the paperwork has not yet been received at the Sheriff's Office or it has not yet been entered into the system.  Check with the Court where your action was processed to determine if the paperwork has been sent to the Sheriff's Office or call the Sheriff's Office at 770-288-7124.

Enter the case number as it is written on the paperwork you received from the Court.  

Enter Case Number